- You can register in person at the Chemung County Board of Elections Office.
- You can register in person at any New York State Agency Based Voter Registration Center.
- You can call the New York State Board of Elections hotline at 1-800-FOR-VOTE to request a voter application. Or visit them at http://www.elections.ny.gov/
- You can download a PDF version of the New York State Voter Registration Form, complete the form and mail it to the Chemung County Board of Elections.
- If you would like to remove your voter registration from Chemung County you can download a PDF version of the Request for Cancellation of Voter Registration, complete the form and mail it to the Chemung County Board of Elections.
How To Register
Welcome ToChemung County
"It gives me great pleasure to welcome you to ChemungCountyNY.gov, the virtual entrance to various programs and services available through Chemung County government. This site was designed to provide you with “user-friendly” access to a variety of links to different offices and organizations that are involved with tourism, economic and community development, transportation, health and social services.Thank you for visiting ChemungCountyNY.gov!"
203 Lake Street
Elmira, NY 14901