Staff Development Coordinator - Kim Stantz
The Staff Development Office promotes the personal and professional development of staff in the agency. This office provides ongoing support to staff through various functions including, but not limited to:
- identification, development, and coordination of training and education
- personnel functions for the Departments of Social Services/Mental Hygiene (DSS/MH), including:
- coordination of the hiring process
- employee orientation
- maintaining records related to employee activities/changes
- development of agency policies and procedures
- coordination and facilitation of internships/field placements for high school and college students.
This office also participates in events that educate the community regarding career opportunities in the department.
In addition, Staff Development also processes and coordinates work-related travel and maintains employee training registration/records, and is responsible for all payroll processing and reporting activities for DSS/MH, Office for Aging, Veteran's Affairs, and the Board of Elections.