Font Size Print

Certificate of Residency

Certificate of Residency

If you attend a Community College in New York State you will need to get the residency form from your learning institution. Then you must also get the town or village that you live in to certify that you are a resident of that particular municipality by obtaining the seal from the municipality on this form. The certificate will entitle you to receive 50% off the Community College tuition cost.
How Do I...?

Easily find information important to you.

... Subscribe to E-News and Events? ...Search For Land Records On-Line? ... Get Freedom of Information Law (FOIL) Information? ... View Property Taxes On-Line? ... Order a Birth or Death Certificate?

Welcome To

Chemung County

"It gives me great pleasure to welcome you to, the virtual entrance to various programs and services available through Chemung County government. This site was designed to provide you with “user-friendly” access to a variety of links to different offices and organizations that are involved with tourism, economic and community development, transportation, health and social services.Thank you for visiting!"

Chemung County
203 Lake Street
Elmira, NY 14901

County Executive Thomas J. Santulli
Powered By Revize Login