Passports can be obtained at the County Clerk's Office, 210 Lake Street in Elmira. Applications are processed from 8:30 am to 3:30 pm, Monday through Friday.
- 15 and under (5-year passport issued) Check or money order only made payable to: U.S. Department of State $100.00
16 and older (10-year passport issued) Check or money order only made payable to: U.S. Department of State $130.00
- Plus a $35.00 Execution Fee for each passport, Cash or check made payable to Chemung County Clerk
- Expedite Passport service is a $60.00 additional fee per applicant
- Passport Photos (2) if taken at County Clerk's Office $12.00
You Will Need
- Identification: Current driver's license or previous passport. 15 years old and younger Parent's Driver's License.
- Proof of citizenship: Birth certificate with raised seal, file date, and certified by Official Custodian of the Record (No hospital certificates) or previous passport or Naturalization Certificate
- Two identical passport photos (Color Only)