Please find local resources and answers to your questions
The following preventative measures continue to be necessary to slow the spread of COVID-19 in Chemung County. Thank you for doing your part to protect our community.
- Wash your hands frequently
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Wear a mask when in public
- Avoid crowded places and gatherings that put you in close contact with people who are not members of your household
- Avoid all non-essential travel
- Stay home if you feel unwell, unless you need essential medical care including COVID-19 testing