Records Imaging System
County IT hosts the OnBase Records Imaging System for several non-County agencies. This service includes:
- Provide Storage for document images.
- Server security.
- Operating system and application patches and upgrades.
- Configuring connectivity to the County network either by Ethernet (copper), fiber or Virtual Private Network (VPN) over the internet.
- Configure scanning devices.
- Create document scanning profiles.
- Configure printing at remote sites.
- Create Active Directory user accounts for securing access to the server.
- Troubleshoot connectivity and application issues.
- Offsite backup of all data.
Agencies currently benefiting from this service:
- Town of Big Flats
- Catholic Charities
- City Phone Billing
- City Assessor
- City DPW
- City Police
- Dental Clinic
- Solid Waste
- Town of Southport
The Records Imaging System is an agreement between the agency and the Records and Information Office, which affords them a fully blown records management system at a fraction of what it would cost if they were to do this on their own. The IT costs are included in the agreement.