How Do I Find My Polling Place?
Information about the various polling districts in Chemung County is available on-line from the Board of Elections.
Unsure what district you are in? Click here for an interactive map where you can locate your district. You can use the tool bar at the bottom of the map to zoom in on your district and manipulate the map. Once you have identified your district click here to locate your polling location.
You can also call the Board of Elections at 607-737-5475 during normal business hours.
How Do I Register to Vote?
- You can register in person at the Chemung County Board of Elections Office.
- You can register in person at any New York State Agency-Based voter registration center
- You can call the New York State Board of Elections hotline at 1-800-FOR-VOTE to request a voter application.
- You can download a PDF version of an Absentee Ballot complete the form and mail it to the Chemung County Board of Elections.
- You can download a PDF version of the New York State Voter Registration Form, complete the form and mail it to the Chemung County Board of Elections.
How Do I Get an Absentee Ballot Form?
You can receive an absentee ballot at the Chemung County Board of Elections or download the form and mail to the Board of Elections. Click here to learn more