Where do I pay my bill?

Sewer bills can be paid at the Milton Street Wastewater Treatment Plant Administrative Office located at:
600 Milton Street
Elmira, NY 14904

Payments accepted by cash, check, or credit card with an additional fee. Check payments can be mailed to the Administrative Offices at the same address. No payments after October 31.

Show All Answers

1. What should I do if my sewer backs up?
2. Where do I pay my bill?
3. Do you accept waste from RVs?
4. Where does the wastewater come from?
5. What happens to the wastewater after you treat it?
6. How clean is the treated wastewater?
7. Do you give tours of the wastewater plant?
8. How much wastewater is treated in a day?